Friday, July 4, 2008

Jam Olympics!!


Last night we had our first Jam Olympics events, Dodgeball and Sumo Wrestling. I forgot to get pics of dodgeball just because i was soo in the zone and stuff oh well! Anyways, this went so much better than i thought! I was kinda stressed finding a good price for the suits, thanks to triple t party rentals i found them for 150$$!! You guys seriously need to come on out and play! Get on a team! each team gets 25 pts for each person on the team, so invite your friends out!! Our team almost got second place in dodgeball! We also took third in sumo wrestling. Sumo wrestling was so hilarious to watch omg! Lets just say Kris looked really funny in the suit, you couldn't even see her feet. Dude Travis the panda was a beast, and DANNY!! Man that Guy seriously owned me and he floored travis, I had no doubts that he was gonna take 1st, Julie Balcombe was pretty ferocious though, i wish we were able to do some more sumos after we were done with the tournament though, i know more people wanted to do it after. I think we should totally rent them again soon!! Maybe another tournament?!
I got headbutted in the Jaw and wacked in the face by travis by his arm haha. AND banged my head on the ground, you definately need to wear your helms when you do it!! I can't wait for bowling next week!!

Just like my shirt says...Green team is number one!!! even though we are tied with blue in 4th place haha. Its me, david, andy, kristen, lauren and carly! My team is awesome!! You guys need to come on out for the Jam olympics!! we got awesome speakers for each night as well! Dude this summer is gonna be off the hook at JAM!! Invite your friends, its the perfect oppuritunity to reach out to our community!!

No comments: